“Raise a Glass” Pay-It-Forward Promotional Campaign
Giving Back to the Restaurant Community
DreamWrights salutes the local restaurants and their integral contribution to our York Community by offering a special promotional opportunity for the remainder of our 2021 Season. Due to the pandemic adversely affecting the hospitality sector and the arts, we are offering an exchange of services by prominently featuring your restaurant in our digital playbill for the shows.
Here are four options to feature your restaurant and encourage our DreamWrights patrons to make their show outing a DINNER & a show experience.
1. Listing: Feature one of our show posters in your window, display our show postcards or share our Facebook invite, and we will offer you a listing in our program which notes your restaurant, address, website and telephone number.
2. Quarter-Page Ad: In addition to featuring our show poster, displaying the show postcards or sharing the FB invite, provide a discount or promotional offer for DreamWrights Patrons in exchange for a full color quarter-page ad. (Ad size: 4″w x 5″h)
3. Half-Page Ad: In addition to the above, present the show postcard to your patrons with their check, offer a show-themed special on your food or beverage menu and receive a full color half page ad. OR donate a dinner-for-2 gift certificate. Contact Gregory for character themed show ideas! (Ad size: 8″w x 5″h)
4. Full-Page Ad: (Ad size: 8″w x 10″h) Choose one!
In addition to above,
1. Cater the opening night preshow reception
2. Host a closing night reception for the cast and crew
3. Provide refreshments for the cast and crew one of our Promo Pic Parties – Thank you Cupcakes and More!
Participating restaurants must supply listing info or camera-ready, full color ad copy by the following playbill deadlines:
Shrek the Musical – September 24
Next Fall – October 24
A Christmas Carol – November 26