The DreamWrights’ Community Connections initiative is designed to connect our supporters, audiences, artists, and neighbors with businesses and organizations that serve the needs of York and beyond. This is a 6-month program where Community Connections will be featured on a special webpage on the DreamWrights’ website. We will promote your business to our followers and friends throughout the year and will encourage our community to visit this web page to identify local participating organizations. The goal of this partnership is to increase awareness and inspire action from the DreamWrights’ community in support of your organization’s mission.
DreamWrights’ Community Connections is directly inspired by the Rainbow Rose Center’s Preferred Partners Program.
What DreamWrights Will Do for You:
DreamWrights will conduct an ongoing marketing campaign to encourage our community to support your organization as a Community Connection. This will include:
- A dedicated listing on our Community Connections webpage which will list your contact info, logo, and link to your webpage along with a 2 sentence description that could include offers for DreamWrights’ affiliates
- Provide an in-kind rental of our location to host an organizational event: meeting, fundraiser, forum, or other agreed-upon activity
- Provide a DreamWrights’ Community Connections sign for your business
- Email a DreamWrights’ Community Connections web logo for your website, email, social media
- A monthly social media post through DW channels promoting the partnership
- A monthly social media post specifically promoting only your business as a Community Connections
- Link to Community Connections webpage in every outbound DreamWrights’ Community Connections e-newsletter.
- One dedicated story in one outbound DreamWrights’ e-newsletter during our 6-month partnership
- Presence of business cards/brochures at in-person events
What You Will Do as a Community Connection:
DreamWrights’ Community Connections supports the partner through promotion and fundraising opportunities as well as being a good ally to our organization and other partners.
Community Connections will (during our 6-month commitment):
- Promote DreamWrights at a minimum of twice on their web page, email, and/or social media.
- Display DreamWrights’ promotional materials at your business and/or on your website
- Coordinate and host a talkback following a DreamWrights’ production
- Participate in at least 2 of the following volunteering opportunities:
- Present the curtain speech at a DreamWrights’ production highlight our partnership
- Be a performance usher assisting patrons to their seats
- Assist at the concession stand for a DreamWrights’ event
- Serve as support staff at a DreamWrights’ fundraising event
Other suggestions will be considered on a case-by-case basis with the DreamWrights administrative staff.
How to Sign up
This campaign that begins when you sign up and will last for 6 months. Signing up is easy and takes less than 10 minutes: