Part-time Marketing Coordinator
DreamWrights Center for Community Arts is seeking a part-time Marketing Coordinator.
Under the direction of the Executive Director, this position will effectively communicate the mission of DreamWrights to the public, donors and volunteers and execute marketing strategies to maximize brand awareness and promote the organization’s programming and financial development activities.
Some evening and weekend work required.
Qualified applicants will have a
- B.S. degree in Marketing or Communications or equivalent work experience in the field
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Background in graphic design and website design and proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign
- Experience in running effective social media campaigns for businesses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Focused, organized and able to work with a wide variety of personalities
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Familiarity with theatre a plus
- Familiarity with html a plus
- Familiarity with York’s non-profit community a plus
Applicants must have the ability to work with, mentor and engage volunteers of all ages; simultaneously manage multiple projects and work in a collaborative learning environment that emphasizes the creative process as well as the final product.
To Apply: Send a cover letter and resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org